Foundation makeup for beauty
Setting the foundation - a few guidelines
Application of foundation around the eye area must be done very carefully or else it will project a wrinkled look. Use very little foundation. While applying foundation on eye area, gently raise eyebrows and blend downwards, towards the eve lashes
- Blend foundation thoroughly before dusting powder.
- Foundation must always be worked in one direction.
- Smoothen foundation, always using upward and outward movements.
- Use foundation sparingly. Just enough to smoothen gently and not to deposit a thick layer of foundation of the skin.
- Apply foundation carefully on hair line.
- Medicated stick or cover up stick must be a shade lighter than your skin colour.
- Blend foundation down the face to fade away under chin always in the direction of the tiny, facial hairs. Never neglect your throat and behind your ears.
- Brush off excess powder downwards so that the tiny, facial hairs will not stand up.
- Translucent powder should be dusted on with a loosely, bristled brush or a wide powder puff.
« How to apply foundation makeup | Cosmetics powder, Dusting Powders for face »